Here are all of the tools that I actually use in my affiliate marketing businesses. Please note, you don't need all of them and there may be cheaper alternatives for some if you're on a tighter budget. As you scale, these tools are the ones I recommend most.
Website (WordPress) Tools
- Thrive Theme's Suite - What I Use for my WordPress theme, opt-ins, split testing and occasionally, free courses.
- WPX Hosting - The fastest WordPress hosting on the market and it's far from the most expensive.
- WP Rocket - Cache plugin that helps keep my sites fast.
- Link Whisperer - Powerful plugin that helps me with my internal SEO.
- WP Sheet Editor - An absolute life saver when you have a lot of posts and pages to update. Once you understand how to use it, you'll regret waiting too long to start.
- Screenflow - The best video recording program for Mac users.
- TubeBuddy - Powerhouse suite of tools to make your YouTube channel better in every possible facet.
- Shure SM7B Microphone - Mid range priced mic that is lights out in terms of quality. Requires some other add-ons to truly work to its potential so speak to someone about it before you buy.
Content Marketing Software
- ConvertKit - The only email marketing software I trust for premium deliverability. They are also very reasonably priced.
- AHREFs, KW Finder and SEMRush - The three tools I use for keyword research.
- Coschedule - Content planning software for teams or bloggers.
- ClickMagick - Track clicks and conversions on affiliate products (even ones you thought were impossible).
- VidChops - Monthly subscription based video editing service
- Fiverr and Upwork - Where I hire contractors or specialists for small to medium sized projects or tasks.
- Reedsy - A network of content editors, I use Reedsy for editing and formatting books and lead magnets.
- The Hoth - The only link building service I trust.
- Repurpose House - Monthly service that will take one piece of content and turn it into a ton of other pieces for various platforms.
- WP Tangerine - Subscription service for fast WordPress tech support.
- Canva - The gold standard for basic design work online.
- PlaceIt - Underrated tool I use for creating 3D mockups and other cool design work I can't do elsewhere (not even on Canva).
- Snagit - Screenshot/screen recording software. A must have if you create content that involves showing your work online.